Saturday, November 10

We Have Movement - and another picture!

Another view of the 14 week belly
Posted at week 16 (so there's a little bit of lag time between pictures...)

We have movement!!!! The little person inside is a gymnast. I stayed up from 2:30am to 5:00 am this morning, watching infomercials detailing how to become a SPAM business-owner, because baby did not like the jalapeƱo peppers I ate last night at dinner. This feeling is very new, so hopefully I'll get used to it soon and get a little more sleep. Besides, Purna the cat got angry at me because she had to share the couch AND the afghan at 2:30am, which is when she generally has dibs on the couch. She sat on my hip for 2 1/2 hours, staring at me with her ears back, telepathically urging me back to my own bed. I finally got the message and returned to bed, and baby went to sleep (or at least got down off the trapeze).

No comments: