Tuesday, November 13

Busted


My cold is entering Day 11, with no signs of relenting. This means I've been combating a cold without medication for 11 days, and my focus during classes is to keep my noisy nose and cough under control. Hot honey water provides the most protection for my throat, but it also goes through me pretty fast during a 75 minute class.

Last week I drank my honey water during class and suddenly had to go to the bathroom, so I quietly exited the lecture hall. 20 minutes later, I had to go again, so I quietly exited the lecture hall. And then 10 minutes later, I... yeah, you know what I had to do, so I got up and quietly exited the lecture hall. To which my professor interrupted his lecture to say, "Well, there's a lot traffic today, isn't there?"

Busted.

1 comment:

mikal said...

try boiling some ginger in that to clear up your sinuses