Wednesday, November 28

More Belly Pictures



Week 18! The first picture shows you my camoflauge, the second shows you what it would look like if I wore my bikini to school.
This morning I was blow-drying my hair upside down, and when I flipped over, me, the baby, and my hair all went flying backwards into the bed. Whoa! Talk about weight distribution! Then I felt the baby flip again - thud.
Then Dave and I went out for breakfast, and I realized that I didn't know where to put my napkin - across my belly, my lap, my breasts? Hmm. I choose the belly and held it in place with one hand, the bagel in the other. And then I dropped the bagel onto the belly, where it flipped cream cheese side down and landed on my black pants. It was awesome. Dave and I laughed and laughed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, it's adorable. I almost just squealed in glee.

Anonymous said...

What a cute belly! There's a baby in there!

Anonymous said...

uh oh. sounds like maybe you should start to wear a full length apron when you eat???