Thursday, February 28

Swollen Like a Balloon

I'm beginning to swell. Ankles, feet, wrists, fingers... no more wedding ring, no more bracelets. Even my watch is leaving marks. When I type for too long, I have trouble bending my knuckles. But none of this is as annoying as my swelling feet.

After a long day today (and a long day yesterday), my feet were actually bruised from my shoes. I am currently writing this entry with my feet, ankles and calves submerged in our beverage cooler. Dave filled it with hot water and lavender milk. I feel better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the chances of working (at home, that is) with your feet elevated? Ice packs around your ankles will help the swelling go down, too. Many smooches, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

I feel for you Sarah...swelling sucks. I had it bad too...starting at about 8 months I had so much pain in my hands I could only write for a few minutes at a time without taking a break - let me tell you, writing thank you notes after the baby shower was quite a chore! But....good news, it goes away soon after the baby comes :)

Liz said...

Do you already wear those tight tights for pregnant people?