Sunday, March 16

Spring Pedicures for Pregnant Ladies


My feet are so swollen that on Thursday I couldn't even get the ball of my foot into my dress shoes, and I was due in court. Uh-oh. I found a suitable shoe alternative, but my poor little piggies screamed all day long. That called for a quick trip to SpaZend, a wonderful little day spa located next to the Onondaga School of Therapeutic Massage in downtown Syracuse, for a pedicure. Aahhhhhh.

Mostly I wanted to soak my feet and receive a nice foot massage, but then I realized that some nail polish was in order-- more specifically, nail polish that would celebrate the arrival of Spring next week. So I chose some bright red paint (they didn't have any called, "Pregnant Lady Polish," although I did ask) with the hope that the weather will warm a little bit in the next couple of weeks, allowing me to show off these beautiful toes in shoes that are less-confining and pain-inducing than my winter weather gear.

Then I tried to take a picture of the new toes, but I couldn't figure out a way to get both feet in the picture without falling over. So there you have it: one foot (kind of) in the picture peeking out from this mammoth belly.

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is your best picture yet!