Monday, March 24

35 Week Belly - One Giant Ab of Steel













My belly is hard as a rock. It's like I have a superhero power, with the ability to roll off the bed without help, leaping over the cat like he's the Empire State Building! Hooray! If I was an exercise guru, I would teach others how to have their own giant Ab of Steel. Arlo hates the Ab of Steel - he refuses to sit on my lap. But Dave is attracted to the Ab of Steel like Oreo Cookies to Milk. It might have something to do with the fact that the Ab of Steel is protecting his progeny. I like to think it's because I have the largest muscle Dave has ever seen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Don't click on "here" in comment above. My poor computer got infected.

Anonymous said...

Whoaw! Forget the convention way a child is born......The "ab of steel" looks stretched to the max, and it looks like the baby is going to punch right through the center like superkid!

Anonymous said...

Old grandma-to-be here...You STILL don't have an outie? Have you seen any feet sticking through the ab of steel yet? heh heh

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THIS "WEE RECKESS"

Sarah Reckess said...

my apologies to anyone who clicked on the first comment and thus had their computer infected with a virus. I have notified Blogger of the user, and hopefully they will kick that user off the system. In the meantime, I have changed the comments section - from now on, I will approve all comments before they are posted, which will create a little lag time, but hopefully will protect your computers.