Monday, December 3

Pregnant Lady Powersuits

Today I had to be in court at 11am, and last night after I had worked on some notes and talked to my supervisor on the phone, I suddenly realized...

What do pregnant ladies wear to court?

The answer is... pregnant lady powersuits. I don't know if I looked silly or adorable or formidable. Or none of the above.

But then I came home and immediately changed into fleece. Because despite looking silly or adorable or formidable, mostly I was uncomfortable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picture please? This could be a poll question!

Anonymous said...

What...we don't get to see the pregnant lady powersuit? NO FAIR!

Sarah Reckess said...

I told you, I came home and immediately changed into fleece. There is no proof, not until my next court appearance on January 14. Sorry :-)

mikal said...

a picture would be great!

:)


hey my friends brother made a you tube video called "law school musical"

thought you may want to check it out

plus his article

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4183/is_20071009/ai_n21052037