Sunday, December 9

Our Hanukah Tshirts



Thanks to Paula and Azzy Reckess, this year's Hanukah gifts included two funny t-shirts acknowledging our incoming bundle of joy. I wore mine to an end-of-the-semester brunch at my professor's house yesterday, effectively announcing the pregnancy to a few classmates who hadn't caught on yet. Dave is promising to wear his t-shirt when we fly to Denver, to inform everyone flying Delta that he is the baby daddy.

ps - You can click on the photos to enlarge them, if necessary.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, those are cute. I saw one once for guys that said "my boys can swim." I get the kitsch factor, but I really want to meet the guy who would wear that shirt proudly. He would probably go to the Hot Club.

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely adorable with that baby belly :)

mikal said...

love the black bra

great shirt though!

Liesl said...

i found my way here from facebook. you are the cutest pregnant lady EVER!

happy hanukah to you!