Thursday, December 6

Our 20-Week Sonogram

Tomorrow morning, Dave and I have our 20-week anatomy sonogram. The baby's body will be mapped - the direction of the blood vessels, the stomach, the chambers of the heart, toes and fingers, width of the spine, length from head to toe... it's like our own little biology lesson growing inside my body! We're excited to visually meet the baby again, to hear the heartbeat, to see the face. At our 12-week sonogram, the baby was waving arms and running in place - what will tomorrow have in store???

4 comments:

Hours said...

OOOh, I'm really really excited to hear about this sonogram! Yippeeee!

Hours said...

Oooooh, I'm really really excited to hear about this! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

You're half way there! It's hard to believe, isn't it?

Sarah Reckess said...

Halfway there, which seems so far away... and yet...yesterday I flipped through a Target baby catalog and became so overwhelmed with the 150 crib options that I threw the catalog on the floor and almost cried.